Senior Care Services.Org

Home                            About Us                  Contact                        Website Map 


Information and Resources

 

Home

Additional Natural Medical Solutions:

High Blood Pressure: 17 Natural Ways to Keep it Under Control  

Natural Ways to Control High Blood Pressure (4-7)  

Memory Protected By Good Cholesterol  

Eliminate Sleep Problems Forever With 16 Easy Tips   

Eliminate Inflammation With Anti-inflammatory Foods   

10 Ways to Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally   

Alternative Treatments for Neck Pain; Osteopathy   

10 Ways to Get Rid of a Headache   

Healthy Vitamin Supplements- Are Yours Safe and Effective?  

5 Ways to Cure Your UTI With no Antibiotics  

5 Effective Natural Remedies for Constipation   

Pain Relief for Gout- Useful Home Remedies  

Urinary Tract Infection Relief-Why Try a UTI Natural Cure?   

10 Tips to Healthy Eating: A Must Read   

Healthy Aging Through Staying Connected  

Treatment for UTI- Antibiotics Not Required? 

Medical herbalism: Key to phenomenal health?   

7 Exciting Tips to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally

Additional Senior Articles of Interest:

Alzheimer's Disease

Cancer: A Death Sentence for the Elderly?

Depression among the Elderly

Medical Conditions and Information for the Elderly

Medicare: How will it help me?

Medicaid Program: What do I need to know?

Medication Information for the Elderly

Nursing Homes: What critical information should I know?

Prescription Medication: You have to get it right

Psychiatric Medications

Web Site Map 

 

 

 

Treatment For UTI - Antibiotics Not Required?
By Joe Barton

Are you looking for a treatment for UTI where antibiotics are not required? You are not alone! In fact, there are thousands of people who search the internet each day looking for urinary tract infection remedies and alternative treatments. Why?

It is known that antibiotics only work for a handful of people. Statistics show that you only have a 75% chance of curing your infection if you use antibiotics. If you are the other 25%, you must find something different.

Treating your urinary tract infection naturally can be healthier and more effective because you are allowing your body to fight and kill the infection. By the end of this article, you will be able to start your home treatment with 5 natural tips!

Why Natural Health Outperforms Antibiotics

If you are looking for convenience, antibiotics are by far your better option.

If you are looking for a healthier option to cure your UTI and boost the overall health of your body, natural health may be for you! Natural health treatments are simply a way to give your body what it needs to naturally kill the bacteria causing your infection.

In the case of urinary tracts, all you need is to boost your immunity and begin to flush your bladder with plenty of water and fiber. There are also numerous herbs, vegetables and fruits which have been shown to be beneficial for sufferers.

Here are some UTI secrets your doctor will never mention.

Treatment for UTI - Natural Secrets

1. Begin your treatment with a flush. Water benefits the body in literally thousands of ways! And keeping your urinary tract and bladder flushed is one of them. Make sure you are drinking 2 glasses of water for every 2 hours you are awake.

2. You can also keep the urinary tract flushed with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain water soluble fiber which will also keep the bladder flushed. Plus, minerals and vitamins from the fruits and veggies will benefit the overall health of the urinary tract.

 

3. You should also drink unsweetened cranberry juice while also supplementing acidophilus and bifidus capsules. The cranberry juice will acidify your urine to kill the E coli bacteria (cause of UTI) and the acidophilus and bifidus will help restore a normal pH balance in the system by helping regenerate the "good" bacteria that populates and defends your digestive and urinary tracts.

4. Apple cider vinegar has often been hailed a miracle remedy. And by taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 8 ounces of water, you can also have a UTI remedy. Apple cider vinegar will help attack the bacteria and flush it from the body. You can try this remedy 3 xs per day.

5. Finally, you should also supplement ascorbic acid daily. Vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) will boost the immunity and help fight the bacterial infection.

How to Cure UTI in 12 Hours

If you are interested in a simple and effective remedy that will cure UTI in less than 12 hours, please visit our website now. A treatment for UTI is seconds away with this 100% guaranteed, downloadable remedy report.

A treatment for UTI that will cure your infection in 12 hours or less! Joe Barton has helped thousands of sufferers with a 100% guaranteed, researched and step by step remedy report.

Treatment for UTI

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joe_Barton

Additional Information and webpage by Paul Susic MA Licensed Psychologist Ph.D. Candidate                                      

Google
 
Web www.SeniorCareServices.Org

Copyright 2004 Senior Care Psychological Consulting    2451 Executive Dr. Ste. 103 St. Charles, Missouri 63303    (636) 300-9922